Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Birmingham City Football Club

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
F#ckin Ell

We are at the end of page 2 and I am none the wiser and I live in Birmingham. There's loads of Clubs in sh!t street at the moment - Birmingham City is just one of many

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
F#ckin Ell

We are at the end of page 2 and I am none the wiser and I live in Birmingham. There's loads of Clubs in sh!t street at the moment - Birmingham City is just one of many

This is a Crodo thread it’s likely to be something really inane :smile:

Probably connected to the Royal Family in some way. Where’s Andrew these days?

Or maybe the players use of club kettles

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does it involve Giles and Polly?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Says the first person to reply! :lolol:

Anyway, It so happens I know Crodo's relative and he told me that the club couldn't pay the laundry bills, so the manager's wife offered to wash all the kit. Sadly though her washing machine broke down, so she had to go to the launderette - but she didn't have enough change! So the players are going to have to play in dirty kit. It's caused quite a stink (in more ways than one) I can tell you.

So in the 4 days between their two most recent games, nobody attempted to hand wash the kits in a sink or bath? Or even in the plethora of canals that the Venice of the north has?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So in the 4 days between their two most recent games, nobody attempted to hand wash the kits in a sink or bath? Or even in the plethora of canals that the Venice of the north has?

You do realise that Crodo has dropped the proverbial bomb off in the NSC waiting room and left, only for the unsuspecting posters to answer his post :lolol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You do realise that Crodo has dropped the proverbial bomb off in the NSC waiting room and left, only for the unsuspecting posters to answer his post :lolol:

Only as I was pressing 'submit reply'.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What's been going on at the club over the last few weeks is actually quite interesting.

This thread is great, it's like people know lots of stuff about Birmingham City, start a thread or post about it without actually saying anything about the subject.
Or are we supposed to guess?
OK I will have stab at the chairman wears a toupee.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
This is like one of those Facebook, posts where somebody posts something along the lines of "day from hell, don't ask" - knowing that everyone WILL now ask and makes them feel loved and important!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This thread is great, it's like people know lots of stuff about Birmingham City, start a thread or post about it without actually saying anything about the subject.
Or are we supposed to guess?
OK I will have stab at the chairman wears a toupee.

I was assuming it was to do with half the ground being closed due to structural defects for months and still not fully open.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A 1-4 reverse ok midweek has done little to improve Birmingham football clubs fans mood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here