Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Because they know that a huge number of NSC users love to complain and don't want to ruin their hobby.

Not being able to listen to the game from the only source is quite a serious one though to be fair. From my personal perspectivel; If Player doesn't work, then I can only listen if it's a team in the player network. Thankfully Birmingham are, but some of the ex prem and recently promoted teams aren't so in those cases I'm left watching the BBC website for updates like we used to do with teletext back in the day!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What happens at half time? poor again at the start of the 2nd

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Birmingham getting off to a very good start here but settling a little now. two crossbars for Brum in the first 3 minutes. We seem to have trouble coming out after half time lately, I wonder why that is exactly.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
half times probably spent eating pigs, drinking coffee, and smoking.....the spanish influence.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not necessarily. We used to never lose from a winning position, but that's gone out the window now, so why not this terrible record of failing to overcome a deficit too?

If we don't get control of the game again soon we are going to have to come from behind

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

FFS Brighton, score a goal and validate my weekend. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports