Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And STILL we cant win from being a goal down. Since OPENING DAY 2011 Not good enough FRANKLY.

No im not counting wrexham in the cup on pens.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
How anyone can see this as a "good away point" is beyond me. Some of our fans are so content with being average, I really do not understand it. Two points dropped at the death AGAIN against a team that are 20th. It's devastating just knowing that we are going to concede every time we get ourselves into this position.
Poyet has to do something about this, and he has to do it NOW if we are going to stand even the slightest chance of getting into the play-offs this season.
Not going to read or contribute to NSC tonight, cannot be bothered to listen to people saying how amazing we were and how we aren't allowed to complain because we've won a few games recently.

Why do you feel the NEED to complain though?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Kuszczak is by far the best keeper we have had in the 25 years I have been watching the albion. Any suggestion to drop him is a fuckin ridiculous suggestion.

Every player and keeper makes a mistake now and again but he has won us more points this season single handedly than Ankegren and Brezovan would have done.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How anyone can see this as a "good away point" is beyond me. Some of our fans are so content with being average, I really do not understand it. Two points dropped at the death AGAIN against a team that are 20th. It's devastating just knowing that we are going to concede every time we get ourselves into this position.
Poyet has to do something about this, and he has to do it NOW if we are going to stand even the slightest chance of getting into the play-offs this season.
Not going to read or contribute to NSC tonight, cannot be bothered to listen to people saying how amazing we were and how we aren't allowed to complain because we've won a few games recently.

This.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Kuszczak must be feeling dreadful.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Only second to Kevtherev for comedy value.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
And has no doubt earned us a lot more than that!
This. With big noisy bells and pretty ribbons on! if we weren't defending so deep in the place wouldn't have been an issue.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Birmingham are 20th in the table. We should be pushing for the play offs

I'm sorry....but a draw is not a good result..
It's not a terrible result, but definitely below par...

Lots of positives as always....
But it's still points dropped and I'm gutted

:(

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Most of this, but what can Poyet do about it? He's doing everything right, it's just the team letting him (and us) down right at the end.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Kuszczak is by far the best keeper we have had in the 25 years I have been watching the albion. Any suggestion to drop him is a fuckin ridiculous suggestion.

Every player and keeper makes a mistake now and again but he has won us more points this season single handedly than Ankegren and Brezovan would have done.
some people dont have a clue m8

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In the cold light of the night, I'd settle for this result. Indeed it's a bloody good result against a top group of individuals, who perhaps don't perform as a team but clearly get it right on occasion. On the mistake; I'd say the cross should never have been allowed to be made, lest we forget the GK is the last, last line of defence. I rest my case. We were, were we not? One behind in the match too.

Reading this site this season is akin to a seeing a child who's so excited about something, only to find the stark reality of life very hard to take. This is a highly competitive division, we will need to be at our best to make the playoffs... Seriously though, let's get behind the palyers and not waste time arguing about every frigging aspect of every single f'ing game!

Tough it is, this game to take... but life goes on...

Kosh xxx

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
provided we win our home games away draws will be good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here