Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

D

Deleted member 2719

Keeper may have f***ed up but we're always too deep the last 10 minutes, we ALWAYS concede at the death.

Your right but for christ sake don't blame Gus and his tactics or we are in for a binfest.

By the way i don't blame the pole in the goal.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Negative:poyet should of beat the urge and kept Vicente on the bench like saturday, 2 points dropped.

Positive: Point away from home and unbeaten in 2013, Vicente got game time

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Half the time our problem is scoring, on the occassions we get our noses in front we do not have the ability to close out games.

Its happenened way to often

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Negative:poyet should of beat the urge and kept Vicente on the bench like saturday, 2 points dropped.

Positive: Point away from home and unbeaten in 2013, Vicente got game time

You can't blame Vicente for conceding. He created a great chance at the other end, it's us defending so deep that cost us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If that was Ankergren or Brezo, he'd be slated. Only fair that Kuszczak takes his turn.

The point is that Ankergren or Brezovan would have got slaughtered on here. PIG makes a mistake and he is fireproof.

Well, that's not totally true is it? :thumbsup:

He's our best goalkeeper, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be held to account on the rare occasion he makes a mistake.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Unless the new signings change things this will be the season we should have made it but didn't

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well there's a surprise, 90% of posters now moaning and telling the manager where he could do better... get over it guys... 19 games to go and we didn't lose!

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Well, I am disappointed that we dropped the win and the subsequent three points, but a draw away will have to do. I am still feeling optimistic as it is a long way to go and feel we can maintain momentum!

Keep positive if you can all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here