Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

birmingham away

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
I know its over a month away yet but when do you think that they will be on sale as im thinking of making a weekend of it footy on the saturday cadburys world on the sunday

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I know its over a month away yet but when do you think that they will be on sale as im thinking of making a weekend of it footy on the saturday cadburys world on the sunday

If they give us 3-4000 I would imagine you could book hotel etc now safe in the knowledge you'll get a ticket!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Id imagine you there would be 3-4k tickets if BHA want them. I know most teams that came through small heath got no less than 2k but some (Manure, Chelsea etc) got 3-4k Id imagine they want as many away fans this year as possible.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
As many tickets as we require, Birmingham haven't got the best support and in there dire financial situation will hope for as many away supporters as possible.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'll be there, assuming I get a ticket - I don't think this match will be oversubscribed.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Ipswich away isn't on sale yet, and that's just a fortnight away, so don't hold your breath!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
between 18-30 quid tickets , anyone got an inkling as to whether we'd be a category a/b/c/d game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here