Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away tickets?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
That's handy Birmingham drawing with Leeds yesterday I think the replay will now be a few days before we play birmingham
While we have no mid week games
Looking forward to this game if we beat Derby next week I reckon 2800 would travel to brum

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got another ticket last night using Friends and Family for sons mate.
Really looking forward to this and managed to get £22 train travel- but it is from Three Bridges.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got another ticket last night using Friends and Family for sons mate.
Really looking forward to this and managed to get £22 train travel- but it is from Three Bridges.

Yes, elongated trip via Littlehampton for us - still good day out normally with pretty decent pubs

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yes, elongated trip via Littlehampton for us - still good day out normally with pretty decent pubs

same for me,nice change for my mates having to come via lancing for a change,extra hour on train for cards and beer,so i aint complaining and very cheap

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

The train via Littlehampton came out at around £50 return so decided to drive from Hove to Three Bridges park and then get on train. Plus its a few hours quicker. Pubs are decent and bloody cheap.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
That's handy Birmingham drawing with Leeds yesterday I think the replay will now be a few days before we play birmingham
While we have no mid week games
Looking forward to this game if we beat Derby next week I reckon 2800 would travel to brum

Correct, Leeds now visit St Andrews next Tuesday so hopefully there's a few injuries to King, Zigic, Redmond, Burke etc.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why do I always get shit seats for away games
This time I've got seat 20 ( so that's right in the corner ) row 18 ( too low down)
Every game it's the same :-(
If it's not a complete sell out I'll be heading for the back rows
But just for once would be good to get decent seats

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
15 quid return we paid

Prices seem to depend how early you book. Sadly I am not known for getting my act together. Having said that my girlfriend has already found a hotel in Cardiff for February match! But that's woman for you.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This time I've got seat 20 ( so that's right in the corner ) row 18 ( too low down)

Even lower- Row 10.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Birmingham defender broke a leg yesterday never like a player to get a serious injury though , expect Leeds might crock a few more :)

I never said serious :laugh: Just a few tight hamstrings or a few cracked ribs :laugh:

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
I have ordered ticket but not delivered yet.

I live some 40 miles south of Brum so can say with some authoriity that the cheapest train journey is via Chiltern Railways from Marylebone and get off at Birmingham Moor Street. St. Andrew's is about a 15 or 20 minute walk away. Avoid the quicker but much more expensive route between Euston and Birmingham New Street. From Marylebone journey time is about 2 hours. Might see you on the train as I will get on at Bicester North. Rarely is there a trolley on these trains so best to bring food and drink supplies with you but a comfortable ride for all that. Trains usually pretty quiet on a Saturday once the shoppers going to the outlet stores at Bicester get off!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't it STAND where you like ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The possible debut of Ulloa next week plus a Vicente return and a decent result against Derby tomorrow should now shift a few hundred more tickets

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
Brum is always a good away day. Quick getting there, and the ground not far from New Street. Lots of pubs and none of the Home fans only signs that we got in Wolverhampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here