Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biometric Entry To Your 'Community' Stadium Anyone?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Many season tickets (1901 especially) have been sold to companies, ie 4 season tickets together under the company name. Unless the company director has to turn-up and 'finger' everyone in... then it is unlikely to be feasable.

Plus disabled fans with missing limbs would have isses....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Many season tickets (1901 especially) have been sold to companies, ie 4 season tickets together under the company name. Unless the company director has to turn-up and 'finger' everyone in... then it is unlikely to be feasable.

Plus disabled fans with missing limbs would have isses....

So it's a good job that it's all a complete load of nonsense that it's going to be brought in for fans in place of smart cards and bar-coded tickets then.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
So it's a good job that it's all a complete load of nonsense that it's going to be brought in for fans in place of smart cards and bar-coded tickets then.

Well yes, that was my point. In a tongue in cheek kind of way.

Anyway, your location is Manchester....which apperantly renders your opinion worthless.....:smile:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well yes, that was my point. In a tongue in cheek kind of way.

Anyway, your location is Manchester....which apperantly renders your opinion worthless.....:smile:

I guessed that, but was just amazed that the subject had even made it to 3 pages. My worthless opinion is a bit of a backlash against many of the posts on here recently that seem to want to moan about everybloodything that the club does, whether fact, fiction or unsubstantiated speculation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here