Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Harley can do one

like.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That comedy header near the end where it skimmed off his ear was so bad it was laughable. And then 1 minute later he had a clear header and went straight to the keeper - in itself not very memorable except that he went down holding his head like he'd been elbowed. Rubbish player.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I am no manager,and i have faith in Gus,but can someone tell me,hat the f*** can he see in Billy Barndoor that no one else can? Harley,out of his comfort zone,got slated few weeks back for cussing Harley,but surely others can see it now also.
That said,we are still on for mid table,which im very happy with,and would of taken before a ball was kicked.

The Bun Elephant

Feb 16, 2010
Sussex By The Sea
That is possibly the most stupidest thing I have ever read.

I don't even know where to start with it.

And why is that ..... I don't see CMS scoring for fun week in week out ... Do you ?
Therefore it may be the service the front 2 are getting that's the core of the problem not the player

Gus see's / saw something in him ... Maybe a lot of our fans don't but then again they have rose tinted glasses and expect miracles 24/7

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Having seen him play a couple of times, I thought he could offer something.

But today he was really poor. It's nothing to do with the service he gets, he is just not very good at playing football.

The lads at the back of the away section today were relentless in their piss taking of him, and it wasn't undeserved at all.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
And why is that ..... I don't see CMS scoring for fun week in week out ... Do you ?
Therefore it may be the service the front 2 are getting that's the core of the problem not the player

Gus see's / saw something in him ... Maybe a lot of our fans don't but then again they have rose tinted glasses and expect miracles 24/7

leeds dont see much bun! and neither do 95% of the fans, says it all really. i admire the fact you have tried to stick up for him though.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

I'm not moaning about his lack of goals.

His first touch touch is generally poor, his workrate is awful, he's unfit, he NEVER jumps for headers, he's lazy, his link-play is nothing special, and he is slow as f***.....

.... although apart from those, he's f***ing brilliant.

His lack of goals is the least of his worries.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

His first touch touch is generally poor, his workrate is awful, he's unfit, he NEVER jumps for headers, he's lazy, his link-play is nothing special, and he is slow as f***.....

Exactly this!!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Made me smile, thank you sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here