• Monorail

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • BARBER OUT

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was railroaded into going to a concert decades ago, he was still married to Christine Brinkley at the time that’s how long ago it was. I really really didn’t want to go…but he was bloody brilliant. Fabulous entertainer and not a bad back catalogue even if much of it is based on other musicians styles.

Big thumbs up from me

Love this song amongst others

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
We got lucky when we booked a trip to NYC in 2019, that it coincided with one of his semi regular Madison Square Garden concerts. Quite liked him before but the concert was brilliant.

Jul 7, 2003

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He is very good, Always a Woman to Me, great lyrics and I like Honesty too.
I have played Just The Way You are a few times and also You May Be Right, which is a blast.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Early stuff a guilty pleasure, but he gave up years ago.

Personally think "This Night" is his finest moment when he fused doo-wop doo-wop with Beethoven.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Anthony's song is brilliant, knew every lyric of Stranger and 52nd street as a 10 year old and still do. It is a yes from me!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He is very good, Always a Woman to Me, great lyrics and I like Honesty too.
I have played Just The Way You are a few times and also You May Be Right, which is a blast.
Just the way you are must be one of the best love songs ever written.

Saw him at the Hampshire County Cricket Ground a few years ago. Excellent. Almost rivals Elton John

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
As mentioned above 'The Stranger' is a borderline perfect record. Personally I can do without the last song 'Everybody Has A Dream' , drop that and end the album with 'Get It Right The First Time' and then you've got a flawless 35minuteish 10/10 masterwork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here