Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour SINGED on a four-year contract

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Tony Bloom has invested unbelievably large sums of money in a quest to help the Albion go as high as they can, for as long as they can. He has assembled an amazing team that has collectively helped the Albion to FOURTH place in the league. If we win on Saturday we’ll still be top four. We have bought and developed strikers, but maybe they aren’t quite ready to start, but in time they will. Let’s all be patient and trust that the club are planning ahead. UTA.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’m looking forward to the NSC meltdown when we announce that he is going out on loan to USG [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Tony Bloom has invested unbelievably large sums of money in a quest to help the Albion go as high as they can, for as long as they can. He has assembled an amazing team that has collectively helped the Albion to FOURTH place in the league. If we win on Saturday we’ll still be top four. We have bought and developed strikers, but maybe they aren’t quite ready to start, but in time they will. Let’s all be patient and trust that the club are planning ahead. UTA.

This isn’t the place for rational thought! Be off with you!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013

But apart from that what else?

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Ha, read Norwich’s the pink’un for a view of Mr Gilmour’s strengths but gird your loins first::D

There was an article up here (up in Scotland) where he had said the abuse from Norwich fans was so bad his parents couldn’t attend games anymore.

They mainly seemed annoyed that Chelsea fans make out he’s the second coming of Christ but that when he was there he didn’t somehow manage to single-handedly stop them being relegated in his first full season of professional football at 20 years old. I think the expectations were crazy and then he massively because a scapegoat and focus of their anger at the teams poor performances. In truth he was neither a good as Chelsea fans claim but nowhere near as bad as Norwich fans claim.

I watch the Scotland games regularly and he’s consistent been one of our better performers and yeah, we haven’t played a lot of great sides but he was great against England, both Denmark games and the Polish match, none of them are that poor.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
….or maybe they do things like a full CT scan to make sure the player doesn’t have any life-threatening but as yet unidentified heart conditions (earlier failed transfer targets refers) ? VO2 max and lactate threshold tests ? I only sat behind a desk all day and my annual company medical was three hours :shrug:

That's nothing, I've been out on 7+ hour work outs with new bosses before, just to make sure I'm up to the job.

Believe me, its not easy drinking a kiwi rugby player under the table.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

I can absolutely guarantee that we won't win on Saturday. I'll stake my house on it.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Go on then.

It's a fair cop. You've called me out. I can't do it. Even with a 100% chance of being correct, I still can't risk my house.
**** shuffles off, hoping the subject can be quickly changed with Billy Gilmour signing up ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here