Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bill Archer, give him a place on the board?

Should we give Bill Archer a place on the board?

• Yes, nothing to lose

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • No, don't want him anywhere near an Albion board room again

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other option? Please state

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Is this the stupidest question ever asked on NSC ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes, but only if he can bring back prodigal David Bellotti as well for a dream ticket partnership.

As the photo clearly shows, Bellotti's hungry for another chance to taste success in Brighton.

gobananas-timgander.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
no , unless the board has a pointy end and Archer is impaled on it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, but only if he can bring back prodigal David Bellotti as well for a dream ticket partnership.

I was thinking the very same.

We all make mistakes, Bellotti is human too. I'm sure the sale of the Goldstone hurt him as much as it did us to be honest.

Does Tony Bloom need some advice on the stadium front, perhaps?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as Greg Stanley can run the bar, all in all it could be an excellent re-instated triumvirate and would also prove that Albion fans have big hearts and small brains :thumbsup:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Actually, joking aside, irony aside, I think this is something we should have a proper debate about. Plus I would be happy to change our name to Crystal Pompey Norman Baker Lewes District Council Palace FC.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've heard Scott McGleish is looking for a better deal than what Orient have offered him.

Could do a job?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

As the photo clearly shows, Bellotti's hungry for another chance to taste success in Brighton.

gobananas-timgander.jpg

the bloke may be a grade a ****, but that photo is BRILLIANT

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes. If he came on here and apologised, whatever he has done in the past would/should be forgotten, in my opinion.

It would take great courage to come on here and put across his side of the story.

I seem to remember a poster on here claimed that he wanted what was best for the club, but got pissed off with the fans and their reactions, so subsequently set about destroying the club.

All that can be forgotten with the simple phrase "I'm sorry".

Go on Bill. Do it and I shall welcome you with open arms.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm sure he's had lots of offers from other clubs, although none of them are what he's looking for.......maybe we should take a chance?? As long as it's what Tony wants, of course.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
How about tying him to a board and throwing bricks at him before setting it on fire???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here