Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Name Friendly at The AMEX [Sevilla]

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looking forward to this, play nice football.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I dont care who it is as I shall not go unless it is very cheap like £10 and £5 concession why do you want to pay good money to see a friendly match with nobody trying.

When we played Villareal in the equivalent fixture 2 years ago the price was £12 Adults, £6 concessions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was speaking to a Spanish waiter about football on a med beach the other day. He was a Sevilla fan and had never even heard of BHA. I bet he is seriously underwhelmed at a pre season against such minnows and I really don't he'll make the effort to come to England for the game. :smile:

I hope we don't get played off the park like we did against Villarreal, although I'll definitely be there if I'm in Brighton on the day.

Ŵell done the Albion for getting a quality team for this pre season

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was speaking to a Spanish waiter about football on a med beach the other day. He was a Sevilla fan and had never even heard of BHA. I bet he is seriously underwhelmed at a pre season against such minnows and I really don't he'll make the effort to come to England for the game. :smile:

I hope we don't get played off the park like we did against Villarreal, although I'll definitely be there if I'm in Brighton on the day.

Ŵell done the Albion for getting a quality team for this pre season

Best team I've seen play at The Amex. Looking forward to Sevilla....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here