Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big increase in London violent crime - Khan out ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Typical of the 'Scum' to highlight and panic people in London, to what is already known about acid attacks.
All you have to do is look online at your local boroughs crime stats, that'll tell or you need to know.
We were in Camden the other evening, there were mopeds etc: still running about at midnight!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crime is up in almost every form across the country. because there are less police, they are picking and choosing the crimes they focus on. Recently in Worthing there were a couple of blokes driving slowly around picking up any metal item of value left in driveways and gardens and selling it, There was a huge response on the local Facebook page as people put down where the van had been and pictures of the 2/3 vans they were using. These blokes we tracked for 4-5 days before the police actually caught up with them !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You might want to extend your research somewhat. Acid has been very common in other parts of world for many years. I’ll let you find out where.

As most of the attacks in London, have been by young white males, why would I need to? You know, as we are talking about London and the recent phenomenon of these kind of attacks IN London. Why should I research other countries exactly?

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
As most of the attacks in London, have been by young white males, why would I need to? You know, as we are talking about London and the recent phenomenon of these kind of attacks IN London.

And these stats are found from the sensitive met office. Where do they occur again? the most recent, tower hamlets? I question the stats with a huge pinch of salt.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Crime is up in almost every form across the country. because there are less police, they are picking and choosing the crimes they focus on. Recently in Worthing there were a couple of blokes driving slowly around picking up any metal item of value left in driveways and gardens and selling it, There was a huge response on the local Facebook page as people put down where the van had been and pictures of the 2/3 vans they were using. These blokes we tracked for 4-5 days before the police actually caught up with them !

You cut the numbers of police , crime goes up and as Theresa May said STOP scaremongering

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We were in Camden the other evening, there were mopeds etc: still running about at midnight!

A friend of mine was recently attacked by a moped gang. He was calling a taxi and next thing a moped has driven into him, knocked him over, and the guy on the back has grabbed his phone. He’s lived in London most of his life and goes out a lot, ie he’s reasonably street savvy, but even he got caught.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A friend of mine was recently attacked by a moped gang. He was calling a taxi and next thing a moped has driven into him, knocked him over, and the guy on the back has grabbed his phone. He’s lived in London most of his life and goes out a lot, ie he’s reasonably street savvy, but even he got caught.

Trouble is if you hit em they tell their dads . :rock:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here