Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Flo and his Loan Deal

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was told to me that McGhee sent him back to France but his club sent hom back telling him to tell McGhee that Brighton had signed a season long deal, and they would not be paying him or taking him back

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Just seemed a waste to me, he was supposed to be a decent keeper, when i saw him i thaught he was ok, but nothing special.

If he was that much of a disruptive influence why didn't the club just buy him a one way ferry ticket

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Now... IF that is true, THEN it is very damning for Dick...

1066gull

I can't believe Dick Knight would be so stupid to interfere with the team that McGhee is running. Where did you get your source Bigc?

If it is true, Knight is as bad as Romanov.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Flo! Turrienzo! Carole! Frutos! Payments to agents?

Is there something we don't know Dick?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This is damning stuff IF true. I hope you have a good source if this information leaks to the Argus or something.

:wave: Hi Andy Naylor if you're reading this!

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I always thought we got him because there was a little panic about the goalkeeping situation at the beginning of the season, Kuipers was longt erm injured and Redknapp put a block on us buying Blayneybecause of the situation with Neimi at Southampton. Henderson was only really signed just before the season started that suggests that he was not originally available when needed. Chaigneau was signed with a view to playing but then Henderson became available and we went for him instead but left us with two loan keepers on our books.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here