Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big brother racism claims

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
See the answer I gave WC, you are talking Bollox, but that's nothing unusual.

You must admit you do have tendency to start, and/or post in, threads about race issues, immigration and Islam. Just an observation; no need to be offended.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No. We must all be made aware of the conspiracy against the white man.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for sharing an article from Tuesday's Metro on Saturday morning about a show that's only watched by people with a permanent gloop of drool on their chins.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You must admit you do have tendency to start, and/or post in, threads about race issues, immigration and Islam. Just an observation; no need to be offended.

:lol::lol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Why not go into my profile, look at latest started threads,and find out,I await your reply with interest.

Can't be bothered. Can't you just tell me?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
ay_112408302.jpg

I wouldn't do it with bushy's. :moo:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I find it it symptomatic of the prevailing `victim` culture that has been allowed to develop with regards to race that the black woman felt able to be `offended`,not just that the producers sh*t themselves enough to make an issue out of it.
I should imagine the producers were delighted, anything to get that shower of shit back into the headlines (actually, did it appear anywhere but 'Metro'? Genuine question.)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

D

Deleted member 18477

Great programme! This years has started off well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
An assumptive remark taken the wrong way. You could see where the argument was leading to and Jemima fell into the trap.

D

Deleted member 22389

Great programme! This years has started off well.

Something to fill the time when there is no football. Thought the mole was brilliant and yes this BB is more like the old ones.

D

Deleted member 18477

Something to fill the time when there is no football. Thought the mole was brilliant and yes this BB is more like the old ones.

Exactly. Who cares if its on channel 5. Still feels the same and Emma willis is tasty!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Just goes to show what a moron Bushy is. Starts a thread about being offended then gets offended himself when he is asked a perfectly reasonable question.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How is answering a question being 'offended' you fvcking bellend ?

You seem to have taken umbrage though. And it's not just me who has this opinion either is it you twit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here