Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Big Brother 2016

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Big Brother returning to ITV next year, a much loved old reality favourite. Looks like Rylan Clark Neal is early frontrunner to host the show.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah great, love a bit of BB

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Big Brother returning to ITV next year, a much loved old reality favourite. Looks like Rylan Clark Neal is early frontrunner to host the show.

He has amazed me since he appeared initially I thought he was someone enjoying five minutes in the spotlight but he has gone on from strength to strength I listened to his radio show the other which I don’t think is an easy gig and he had all the patter

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He has amazed me since he appeared initially I thought he was someone enjoying five minutes in the spotlight but he has gone on from strength to strength I listened to his radio show the other which I don’t think is an easy gig and he had all the patter

His podcast with Louis Theroux (from his 'Grounded' series, during lockdown) is brilliant. RCN comes across as a great guy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Stole the show last Friday on The Last Leg.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If they can go back to basics and get true unknowns , and the producers can resist fiddling then
It’s worth bringing back .
Brilliant telly in its heyday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here