Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Boobs (0)(0)

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I have come to the conclusion that I dont like women with big boobs. A 'c' cup is plenty for me, anymore is not needed.

Unless Im getting big confused with firm. I find the bigger they are they less firm they appear to be.

A nice firm handful does me just fine.

Thoughts...and no one post the picture of 2 tits which are infact 2 shitty little birds sitting on a twig.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
If thats true Richie then it answers 2 very very simple questions that I have been worried about recently.

However as it is you makin the statment, I chose to ignore it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Richie Morris said:
The nerve endings are closer together on small breasts and thus easier to stimulate...

laughing here - as I had to read that a few times - trying to picture a girl with nipples an inch apart!! :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not it is biologically true. Most girls have roughly the same number of nerve endings on their breasts, so logically a girl with smaller breasts has more nerve endings in closer proximity to each other, meaning you stimulate more at once.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I agree, my mrs always says more than a handle is a waste. Frankly, I think that's just a poor excuse like size isn't everything.

Lucky for her I have hands the size of Jeremy Beadles small one. Hand not todger. :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Firmness is definately the key. I don't mind small ones at all, as long as they are pointing the right way, ie not down. I draw the line at bee stings though.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I've always thought Jo Guest had the perfect pair. Not too big but just wonderfully perky.

Another factor is that big boobs on women are OK when they are young but inevitably they will head south with age.

Has anyone on here got their grubby mits on some silicone ones? An ex girlfriend is now sporting some although the irony was that she really didn't need them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
False tits look exactly that - false. You might as well be groping a bag of boiled rice. Its just an inanimate object, its not real so whats the point ?

Keep it natural eh girls, or you'll end up losing me. ;)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
could never go down the silicone route - just not my cuppa tea - works for some though.... may not be happy with what I have but its MINE!!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I slammed into a bird last autumn and she had inverted nipples which freaked me out. Honestly for the next week or so I was OFF TITS but soon recovered.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Give em' a good old suck, they soon pop out Gary.

(did I say that out loud ?)

Last edited:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
tedebear said:
did she not have her shirt on GN?? or do I not know what slammed means?? ??? :blush:

No she did not have her shirt on-I had already taken it off!

Give em' a good old suck, they soon pop out Gary.

(did I say that out loud ?)

I was for ages but it just wasnt happening, and I know when Im doing it right before u ask!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here