Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That turgid sh1te is on and Mrs Hut is watching it - awful

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Justin Bieber was the last 'gig' I went to. Seriously.

I'm not sure my eardrums will ever recover from the screaming. Absolutely terrifying.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I wondered how long it would take you lot to start posting about Kelly Rowland - Beyonce is on after this - she's better IMO

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
If Kelly Rowland thinks that Amelia Lily is the best thing since sliced bread...why did she allow her to be voted out earlier in the series? Or am I just not playing the game? Answers on a postcard.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Miming as well.

oh and erm yeah the missus is watching it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My brother and his wife watch this shit, and that celebrity jungle thing........my brother bets on the evictions, he recons its the only way he can get through the shitness of it all :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
i swear kelly rowland was a poorer performer than most of the people that were on x factor this year

i like a bit of destinys child but she's quite average as a solo act imo

Oct 25, 2003
and no-one can say that x factor is a fix.........they've been bigging up mischa b all year and i think they thought she would walk the whole thing......it seems the british public thought very differently

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
It's what the music business is all about now, who cares about real talent its about what will make money..

That's always been the case to be fair. A record company can't stay in business if it has artists that no-one wants to listen to.

Paul Simon sang " Every generation has a hero in the pop charts " and that pretty much sums it all up. The times, the audience demographic, and peoples tastes change.

If you're not a teenage girl then it's most unlikely that you'll enjoy the pint-sized Canadian, but was Cliff Richard really any different ( back in the '50's I mean ) and he's still around.......

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
That's always been the case to be fair. A record company can't stay in business if it has artists that no-one wants to listen to.

Paul Simon sang " Every generation has a hero in the pop charts " and that pretty much sums it all up. The times, the audience demographic, and peoples tastes change.

If you're not a teenage girl then it's most unlikely that you'll enjoy the pint-sized Canadian, but was Cliff Richard really any different ( back in the '50's I mean ) and he's still around.......

Micheal Jackson also?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Not to mention Elvis or The Beatles.

The X Factor is what it is, a talent spotting show ( dressed up as a popularity contest, but then so was Opportunity Knocks and New Faces ). Except of course Mr. Bieber got lucky and was spotted on the internet. Of course they didn't have the internet back in the day so artists had to do things the hard way. That mean't either gigging ( which requires a manager ) or radio airplay ( which wasn't possible without a record deal ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here