[Albion] Bids for Bernardo rejected (apparently)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He doesn't appear to be first choice, amazingly, so could see it happening.
But it shouldn't: he's quality.

**** me. You rate one of our players!!

The signing of Mooy should bring you back down to earth!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Looked rubbish when he came on though....(just using your gauge as to whether a player should get the place based on your comments about him after the Watford game last season :lolol:)

Clearly not up to speed having not played at all pre-season. His quality will see him in the team soon enough though.

My phone did that part quote thing again- apologies (again).

He did play 90 mins at Watford (albeit 75 badly at auxiliary RB). [emoji2]

Yes let’s hope so.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Haven't other players - Stephens ? - tried this trick and failed ?

Pretty sure Stephens didn't put in a formal transfer request and instead had let it be known he was open to leaving if an offer came along. It's 1 thing being willing to go but another to do a transfer request.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
One of the two players, with the most potential in the club ( the other being Bissouma ) Would be complete and utter madness to even contemplate selling him. A snip at 9m, he's worth 4 x that now.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
At Chelsea away last season Bernado came on as a sub on the left wing and I thought he looked quite comfortable playing there. Definitely got a few more tricks up his sleeve and a lot more quality to be drawn on.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Pretty sure Stephens didn't put in a formal transfer request and instead had let it be known he was open to leaving if an offer came along. It's 1 thing being willing to go but another to do a transfer request.

He did actually. But not until the 11th hour after weeks of Burnley speculation. Credit to him, although he was clearly pissed off he cracked on and played well all that season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports