BHS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Turns out he knows absolutely nothing about the books of the companies his wife owns and had nothing to do with the running of BHS between 2000 and 2012!

Just what DID he do to get his Knighthood then? Clearly it should have gone to the person who did know what was going on

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The bloke in the brown tie behind him has a haircut like a Tudour

.strike that, he's mobs a bit

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Of course there's a solution and it isn't difficult-give back the money you and your scumbag family stole from the pension fund. What a slimy kvnt he is.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The number of times he says 'right' or 'ok' suggests he is dishonourable.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't imagine what first attracted Kate Moss to the billionaire businessman Sir Philip Green :moo:

29012015-469838625.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This really is absolutely extraordinary stuff. Credit to the committee - he's being incredibly combative and squirmy, and for the most part they're not having any of it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Of course there's a solution and it isn't difficult-give back the money you and your scumbag family stole from the pension fund. What a slimy kvnt he is.

shade libel, is there any actual evidence that he (or anyone at this point) stole from the pension fund?

from what i've read, he lost on the whole BHS ownership, wrote of loans and captial and basically wanted to get shot of it before he was left with the inevitable collapse. shame that he sold it to someone who had less of a clue than you or i at running such a business, would have been better allowing a managment buyout, one wonders why that didnt occur (they couldnt/wouldnt raise the cash required, didnt want the responsibilty either?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports