Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHCRadio local internet radio

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Some NSC friends will be aware that locally there are a few internet stations locally and all have followings.

I'm involved with Brighton and Hove Community Radio - Brighton Radio - Brighton Community Radio - Community Radio - Radio for Brighton in various capacities and have started show hosting again, building up an expanding group of listeners.

I wanted to mention as there may be some folk on NSC who might like a chance to get involved with a programme, with a view to hosting one of their own at some stage.

I run a small range of shows mainly focussed on community issues and playing unsigned bands too. I also run a show as a kind of desert island discs for ordinary folk to talk about their lives and play music that has meant a lot to them. This one has proved popular as folk have something to keep for their kids and grandkids etc.

If anyone would like to appear on a show to talk about a community issue or event or just generally get involved do message me. We have a permanent base in the North Laines and over 40 volunteers in the group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here