Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAlba player sponsorhip 2010/11 - who's Albion career should we end?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
If the BHAlba Scottish Seagulls "career-ending-sponsorship-hoo-doo" hits poor Dean Cox and he leaves the Albion at the end of the season, who should we turn our attention to?

Who is likely to stay but could really do with the "career-ending-sponsorship-hoo-doo" treatment? :US: :wrong: :nono:

Look out lads... we're coming to get you..!!!! :eek::eek:

Maybe we should have a poll? :laugh:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Kuipers, Virgo, Forster, Whing, Dickinson, Davies...............................

Oh no. It'll already be too late for them :lol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Some obvious ones are Davies, Whing, as they are under contract and not featuring for Gus, surplus to requirements.

My personal choice would be El-Abd, I feel he lacks the ability to be a Centreback for a team who will hopefully be playing championship football at Falmer. And we possibly already have 3 centrebacks who are already better options.

I could also say Navarro, but that's just because it winds certain people up who have started to adore him. And if Gus changes to a 4-4-2 then I think we have plenty of central midfielders who are better suited to that formation than him.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If the BHAlba Scottish Seagulls "career-ending-sponsorship-hoo-doo" hits poor Dean Cox and he leaves the Albion at the end of the season, who should we turn our attention to?

Who is likely to stay but could really do with the "career-ending-sponsorship-hoo-doo" treatment? :US: :wrong: :nono:

Look out lads... we're coming to get you..!!!! :eek::eek:

Maybe we should have a poll? :laugh:

Just out of Interest, Is Cox the only one you has had the career-ending-sponsorship-woo-doo treatment? or are their other from previous years you have sponsored and cursed?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Just out of Interest, Is Cox the only one you has had the career-ending-sponsorship-woo-doo treatment? or are their other from previous years you have sponsored and cursed?

Off the top of my head..

2002/3 - Simon Morgan- forced to retire through injury
2003/4, 2004/5 - Danny Cullip - transfers to Sheff Utd mid season
2005/6 - Adam Virgo - transfers to Celtic before season starts
2005/6, 2006/7 , 2007/8 - Charlie Oatway - forced to retire through injury
2008/9 - Gary Hart (although got a late reprieve)
2009/10 - Dean Cox - released

You decide.... :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here