Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Player of the Season 2022/23 – the NSC vote

Who’s YOUR Player of the Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It almost feels unfair to only pick one or single one out for praise. All of them have been excellent. None of them have been passengers so there's going to be players who have performed at a really high level who aren't even going to get a look in.

But...

Gross and Dunk have been incredibly consistent, churning out top performances week in week out.

Estupinian too has been really consistent and is an absolute beast.

Ally Mac is just a wonderful player.

Caicedo is Caicedo.

Mitoma has been electric. Even on a bad day he's creating chances.

It's got to be one of those guys. The others have all been leg ends but it's got to be one of those six, I think. Dunno which one though which seeing as that's the question my answer is useless!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Solly March for me. His transformation under RDZ has been amazing. He's gone from a player who we thought could do it but would often frustrate to a player brimming with confidence and finally delivering on the promise he's shown. It's a shame injury cut short his season and he missed out on the chance to get the 10 goals RDZ challenged him to get.
Yep, what he said

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I've gone for Alexis Lewis Solly Pascal Moises Estupinian but I don't see the option.

I can't remember another season where the POTS becomes a joint Top Six award. It's just been incredible how many outstanding players we have. So much so that I haven't been able to vote yet. Not even mentioning what happened to our last 2 POTS.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Went for Solly. Could easily have made a case for five others though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Let's do this.

Based on the whole season. Not the final third. Not this month.

Only listed players who have started at least 15 matches - around a third of fixtures.

You only get one vote...
Great poll @Wozza! :clap:

If the club won't do it, then the fans must.

'NSC is not representative of the Albion fanbase as a whole' :bla: :bla:

(tho it's as good as any, and far better than most :thumbsup:)

Voted Mitoma. A supernatural talent, the likes of which we've never seen before. IMHO, like

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Player of the season - Pervis, so so consistent and irreplaceable

Most improved - Solly by a mile

Most valuable - Moises Caicedo

Lifetime award - Lewis Dunk

Young player - Enciso

Best debut season - Evan Ferguson

Most overlooked performer - Pascal Gross

Most famous - Ali Mac

Gets you out of your seat - Mitoma

Dark Lord, master of the arts - Joel Veltman

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So difficult to choose.

But I think Pascal has been Mr consistent all season long. And asked to play in so many different positions.
Runs further than anyone else, works hardest and scores crucial goals

Along with Lewis, he is our best player in the Premier League for the last five seasons

An absolute star.
It was painful to decide because they're all players of the season. I'd already made the choice of Caicedo, he's been brilliant, but your case did turn my head!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mildly -nay WILDLY! - amusing that our World Cup Winner is currently weighing in with a mere 1.5% of the vote. We're that ****ing brilliant! :lolol:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Tim Vickery described him as the 'real deal' before we had signed him, commenting that he always seems to come away with the ball.

He's right in there, mixing it in midfield, where games are won or lost. I don't have the stats, but I'm sure he wins far more balls than he loses. That's what he does. He wins us possession which allows us to play our game, create a host of chances, score more than ever before and dominate opposition teams.

He is the heartbeat, the metronome of the team. Caicedo.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I voted for Solly, but admittedly as much for sentimentality as conviction. Too difficult to choose, could make a case for 3 or 4 of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here