Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC.net moves to a new home

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
BHAFC.net

Bit of a plug i'm afraid....

Anyway BHAFC.net has left Rivals.net where it has gone very stale over the years.

I lost my passion for doing the site while it was there.

I'm hoping to line up a few other people to update the site to make sure its kept up to date and I will be adding loads of stuff over the next few weeks.

I'm looking to get in contact with anyone who takes match action shots and is willing to let me use some on the site. PM me if you can help.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Good luck for the future, Wilka!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wilka said:
BHAFC.net

Bit of a plug i'm afraid....

Anyway BHAFC.net has left Rivals.net where it has gone very stale over the years.

I lost my passion for doing the site while it was there.

I'm hoping to line up a few other people to update the site to make sure its kept up to date and I will be adding loads of stuff over the next few weeks.

I'm looking to get in contact with anyone who takes match action shots and is willing to let me use some on the site. PM me if you can help.

Congratulation..................'tis a good job you have done there, very proffesional............keep it up (trying not to sound too arse licky)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So does that mean Rivals will lack a Brighton site or will they just keep the current site and just never update it. They're using the name BHAFC.net still...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Safeway said:
Mad Frank won't be happy that you've done away with the message board. :jester:
I think NSP and all those naughty words would be right up MAD FRANK'S street.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Downloaded Penguin said:
So does that mean Rivals will lack a Brighton site or will they just keep the current site and just never update it. They're using the name BHAFC.net still...

I'm lining up a replacment for Rivals.net so the name will change when thats all sorted.

If anyone fancies doing any articals for the new site please get in contact.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Safeway said:
Mad Frank won't be happy that you've done away with the message board. :jester:

He can stay on the Rivals message board!

At this stage it seemed pointless to add a messageboard with 3 already out there.

You can leave comments at the bottom of each story though.

Bradders

Sep 10, 2008
BHAFC.net

I know it's been a year but I would be up for resurrecting BHAFC.net. It was a great site and deserves a new life...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here