Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc discussion LIVE NOW

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
mm doing a job under financial constraints which every one seems to be over looking at the moment and conviently forgotten?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think you have a point, mitch.:wave:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
this abouts sums up nsc at the mo 2 years ago it was qt now just full of one line no arguement tossers as above

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just went into Live Chat. I was the only bugger there! :jester:

Last edited:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
a football chat room plus every thing else and you can't even post a sentence together put your boots on and turn up tommorow you si

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
mitch said:
this abouts sums up nsc at the mo 2 years ago it was qt now just full of one line no arguement tossers as above

Are you calling me a tosser? If you used a little bit of common sense you would have put this into chat and not started it so late at night. There you go Buzza had the right idea, went to chat and there was no one there. Its your shit thread sweetheart not me being a tosser, and any way do you normally call women tossers??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
mitch said:
a football chat room plus every thing else and you can't even post a sentence together put your boots on and turn up tommorow you si
Are you going for the 1066 award for outstandinf achievment in the field of incoherence or something?

I don't really know what you're on about, if anything, but there are COUNTLESS threads on Mark McGhee and whether or not he is doing a good job, not to mention almst every other aspect of the club. Just because a thought has only just entered your tiny little head doesn't mean it hasn't entered others, and been discussed to death on here.

Or to put in another way, f*** off fool.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
no spicy the 1 above you ,sometimes you have miss a reply through the thread you've been the only straight answer so far

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
mitch said:

Ok wait now, get past your ego for a minute and consider that maybe you shouldnt start a confusing thread with NO grammar or punctuation and then call everyone tossers for not understanding what you meant!!!!!

All i said was:
'Sorry,what?
Where's this discussion?'

And i'm a tosser?

Well you're a 1066....beat that!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I went into chat and was all alone - it can't be a discussion unless there is interaction and its difficult posting replies.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spicy said:
I went into chat and was all alone - it can't be a discussion unless there is interaction and its difficult posting replies.

It's not nice is it Spicy? :down: :wave:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
its not discussion is it?it's keyboard replies but some answer and some insult but you start a thread to attract or it drops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here