BHA - Where Will We Finish Season 2012/2013 Poll (First of Ten Polls)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Poll - 2012/2013. Where Will We Finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
You forgot a few things:

-10 lack of a quality Championship striker
-20 lack of a tough tackling box to box midfielder

For me that makes it 66 points and mid-table obscurity.

:smile:

But I might go along with 1st if we pull our finger out and fill the two gaps in the team.

Those were problems we had last season when we finished on 66 (unless Navarro was worth 20 points a season!) So if we fix those positions I guess we'll finish on 126 points. Can't beat a bit of playground logic.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Right here, right now.....12th. I'll be more than happy with that at come May.
Of course, a higher position would be fantastic, but unless we get someone to help CMS / or instead of CMS, it's a tough challenge this season

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I've gone for a strong third.

I am surprised the rival fan contingency on here haven't tried to hijack this poll yet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hopefully top half ..defence looks solid..we still need (as has been said) strengthening ..injuries and suspensions play such a part

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Right here, right now.....12th. I'll be more than happy with that at come May.
Of course, a higher position would be fantastic, but unless we get someone to help CMS / or instead of CMS, it's a tough challenge this season

Bizarre you think we'll do worse after massively improving our defence and thus, the whole side.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Bizarre you think we'll do worse after massively improving our defence and thus, the whole side.
I know. I think i'm being over cautious. I don't want to come to expect 1st, 2nd or a p/off spot (even though that's what I'd love obviously). I'm trying to stay grounded. If I prepare myself for a bog standard top half of the table finish, then anything better is a result!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
No Hoskins, no improvements up front & no prospect of bringing in any meaningful firepower = it's going to be a long season.
Going for 15th.

Interesting to see that after 97 votes cast, I am predicting the worst!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
10th unless we make those 2 signings of sufficient quality

This looks increasingly unlikely before the start of the season. Two strikers and one midfielder now needed with Hoskins' injury. Just can't see it somehow.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Can I amend for 10th to 12th. I had high hopes that hoskins would suit our system better than CMS and with his injury think we will struggle in forward areas. This 12th assumes the squad goes into the season as it is now, which I hope is incorrect.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We will be next seasons reading...

Average attack for the league, solid defence based upon experience.

The best creative wingers in the league and a good centre midfield trio.

My biggest prediction is that CMS will score 23 goals and Harley will be the surprise package.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We will be next seasons reading...

Average attack for the league, solid defence based upon experience.

The best creative wingers in the league and a good centre midfield trio.

My biggest prediction is that CMS will score 23 goals and Harley will be the surprise package.

Oh and second and a comfortable one at that after speaking to a couple of Cardiff lads last nite at the Mill Stad who were saying we have the best starting xi in the league!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
5th, a comfortable 5th.

Poor start followed by prolonged unbeaten run until Christmas sees us up to 3rd. Poor post Christmas run sees us drop to 7th by Easter, good final few games drops us into an easy 5th.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
4th at worst... I think this could well be our year. Nothing to with yesterdays result but a lot to do with the performance against a very strong Chelski side!

The balance of the side is almost there and baring suspensions and injuries we should do very, very well this season IMO. Many other sides in our division would love to be in our position as a club right now.

I have faith in the lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports