Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs Cardiff is BEING PLAYED ON WEDNESDAY (not Tuesday)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Ta. I had no idea this had been moved.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Maybe this should be a sticky - or have the title changed to indicate that's it's on Wednesday if so many people aren't aware of the change?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I can now do the Albion (Wednesday) and the Duke Spirit gig at the Komedia (Tuesday). Jurassic Park.

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Cardiff Game Switched
Posted on: Thu 05 Jan 2012

By Paul Camillin

Albion's game with Cardiff City has been moved to Wednesday 7th March 2012, kick-off 7.45pm.

The reason for this change is that Cardiff's match with West Ham United (scheduled for Saturday 3rd March 2012) will now be televised on Sunday 4th March.

Football League regulations allow them to move the following midweek match from Tuesday to Wednesday to allow a two-day break between matches.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Thank you, I didn't know it had been moved to Wednesday, you have saved me a long day out for nothing, as I leave home 10am and arrive back after a mid-week match approx. 2am the following day.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I can now do the Albion (Wednesday) and the Duke Spirit gig at the Komedia (Tuesday). Jurassic Park.

You've got on a better side of the Karma Police than I have. I've got to go and see Mel C on Wednesday night. If I'm going to miss footy then I might as well be going to a gig, but I still wish more than anything the game was on Tuesday (or that I'd checked my non-existent diary).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here