Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Wolves ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Wolves - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
We always lose to you, especially in the top flight, so can't see why it would be any different this weekend.

Except.......

I actually managed to get a ticket in the away end this season, so don't have to sit on my hands all match.I'm sure that's why the footballing gods have made us lose every other time.

So, I fully expect a 1-2 result and singing "Nuno had a dream" on the train back to Eastbourne.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
2-1 Albion win. Plus can I have my point from the arsenal game as it appears not to have been added to my total which was zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We always lose to you, especially in the top flight, so can't see why it would be any different this weekend.

Except.......

I actually managed to get a ticket in the away end this season, so don't have to sit on my hands all match.I'm sure that's why the footballing gods have made us lose every other time.

So, I fully expect a 1-2 result and singing "Nuno had a dream" on the train back to Eastbourne.

Train ? On a Sunday ?

I call bullshit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They’ve only lost twice this season......we will be confident after last nights victory....draw for me (they’ve had eight already)

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 2 Wolves 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Albion 2 - 2 Wolves

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tough game. They are a lot better than Arsenal both as a team and individually. I think our defenders will be able to deal with Jimenez though, so I still believe we will grab a point. 2-2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here