BHA v Southampton - Score Predictor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Southampton - Score Predictor

• Total voters

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Christ you lot really are negative. I'm not all that confident at all. We havent won away for 2 months and youve won 3 out of last 4 home games (and the loss was due to having 9 men). Not sure its gonna be a great game. 1 -1 I say

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Both teams in terrible form - I expect it will be called off at half-time (with the score 0-0) due to lack of anything remotely resembling decent football.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Ever the optimist, I see a gutsy battle decided by a single goal. Scored by CMS in front of a delirious North Stand to create another Amex magic moment.

COME ON!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Christ you lot really are negative. I'm not all that confident at all. We havent won away for 2 months and youve won 3 out of last 4 home games (and the loss was due to having 9 men). Not sure its gonna be a great game. 1 -1 I say

The way we are playing at the moment, you just need to turn up & we'll gift you two goals cos we still think it's Christmas. Feel your boots boys.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think it is the first time this season that I have voted a loss for us. Saints will be too strong for us, so I went with a 0-2 defeat.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
were currently terrible, they are currently shit...........2-1 to the seagulls for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports