Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Southampton ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Southampton - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 3 Southampton 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Really hard to call so I didn't! A win wouldn't be big surprise, but Soton on a good day are a very good side.. decided to bottle it...1-1

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0 3

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I went 3-1 and then I saw Ings is back training and my confidence in a win drained away

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
I went 3-1 and then I saw Ings is back training and my confidence in a win drained away

I don't think he'll be ready for the full 90 though, maybe off the bench at some point in the second half.

Sticking with my 2-1 prediction. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!

Brighton v Southampton (20:00 GMT)

Southampton have got some good unsung players there including James Ward-Prowse who scored those two cracking goals against Aston Villa and grabbed another in the defeat by Manchester United last week. He'll be a threat again against the Seagulls.

The manager has done a fabulous job and the club deserve a pat on the back for holding on to him despite that 9-0 defeat against Leicester last year.

Brighton were good against the Reds in last week's 1-1 draw and have started to look like a decent side. I know they haven't beaten the Saints since they came up to the Premier League but I fancy them to end that run.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Lawro's Predictions

.. I wonder how many points Lawro would have scored this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here