Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Newcastle ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Newcastle - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Hoping above hope that its a comfortable 3-0 win. But this is BHA so a fantastic effort away at Saints will be spunked up the wall with a 0-1 home defeat which will we learn from.:tantrum:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
1-0 to Newcastle.
Bruce will have watch how Palarse set up against us and will try to mimic that.
70% possession, hundreds of shots, xG off the scale, concede fluky goal.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
1-0 to Newcastle.
Bruce will have watch how Palarse set up against us and will try to mimic that.
70% possession, hundreds of shots, xG off the scale, concede fluky goal.

I kind of hope that is their plan. You would think our lads are now more focused & have been doing some shooting practice so it would be a very risky plan for Newcastle to sit back & hope we cant take one of our chances. If Newcastle plan to sit deep and catch us with a counter attack I could see us being 2 up before they create any meaningful chances of their own.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I hope we have a shit first half but keep them at bay to go in 0-0 at half time and then come out all guns blazing in the second half for a comfortable 2-0 win.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Chance to go 6 clear nah that’s not how the Albion do things

This has got 1-1 written all over it

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Got 0-0 or 1-1 written all over this. So long as we dont lose we come out of it in good shape. No reason why we cant win this one, but logic says 1-1. I hope Bruce has a sit deep & counter attack plan because their defence isnt good enough to keep us out all night, and thats a risky roll of the dice to just sit back & hope we cant take one or two of our chances..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2 0

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here