Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Luton Town ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in it's 13th SEASON !!

BHA v Luton - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Oof, this could be a banana skin. I'm voting for us to win, but it could be trickier than we might expect.

We'll go 1 up early, seem to be comfortably in control until a cock up let's Luton equalize mid second half. Panic and frustration will follow as they close up shop, until we score a late go ahead goal. All the talk will be about how well Luton did, and then we'll cruelly score again at the death.

3-1 to us

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
On the assumption that Caicedo will not be playing, pending the seemingly inevitable move to Chel$ea, I fear a scrappy 2-0 to us; we'll dominate possession, but lack mid-field energy and creativity.

Then, NSC will be full of posters complaining that "We should be beating teams like Luton 7-0." :lol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
After a disastrous prediction season last season, I'm up for it this year, with a 3-0 to the good guys

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Yea - all the hallmarks of a banana skin - Luton know they are heading straight back down - so they will throw everything into the first game and the few after it. It would be much better to play them at the end of September when they have been hammered a couple of times.

2-1

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
With the famine of goals over earlier years and the feast of 2022/23 it's anyone's guess.
Just SIX correct predictions last season [lowest ever to date] was enough to win this prestigious title for @CaergybiGull and @Motogull

5-1 seems equally as possible as a 0-1 shocker but I'll plump for a 4-0 with a Pedro hattrick

UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here