Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Ipswich Town - Score Predictor

BHA v Ipswich Town - Score Predictor

• Total voters

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
I will take 3....1 to Ipswich, only for the fact that every prediction I have done so far has been soooooooooooooooooo wrong, and I want this one to be!!

Great reverse psychology. I did exactly the same in the last game........& got the score right :-(

IfieldBlue

Apr 17, 2012
The Town support are not really bothered about a loss however its dished up. It will hasten Jewell's exit. Chopra's back tonight and is well overdue to start scoring. You never know.......

Some interesting match stats:

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head

• Brighton took their unbeaten home sequence against Ipswich to seven with a 3-0 victory in last season's corresponding fixture in February, with two goals from Ashley Barnes and one from Craig Mackail-Smith.

• Town have picked up four points out of 21 on Brighton turf since registering a 1-0 win in May 1989 in the old Second Division, with Mich D'Avray scoring the winner.

• Brighton are looking for a 20th win, and Ipswich a 25th, from their 55th league clash.

Brighton & Hove Albion

• Brighton have the best goal difference of three clubs on 16 points at the top of the table, and also head the Championship's "form" table, despite having their five-game winning run ended by Birmingham at the Amex on Saturday.

• They are yet to lose a league game once in front, and have won all five in which they opened the scoring.

• The Seagulls are targeting a 999th home league win.

• Gordon Greer is on the verge of his 300th career league appearance.

Ipswich Town

• Next-to-bottom Ipswich are on the longest current winless run in the Championship of six games, and are bottom of the "form" table with two points out of 18.

• Paul Jewell's side have won only one league outing (as have Peterborough), and have failed to score three times (equal with Brighton and Posh).

• They have the bluntest attack in the division, with six goals scored in eight games, only two of which have been netted on the road.

............Am sticking with my 2-1 win

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
0-3 I am shite at predictions so hopefully my current form continues.

Well played to the 12 pollsters who correctly predicted the correct score. Only scores post before kick-off count!

DBL is on a roll, having predicted the right score in the last two games, however, Conkers & Taybha remain the early leaders still.

We have joint leaders on 3 points:

Conkers, Taybha,

The following are on two points:

BHA Swiftly, BHA96, Cypriot Seagull, DBL, DTES, hans kraay fan club, Hyperion, nomoremithras4me, OzMike, Postman Pat, rcf0712, RM-Taylor, Shirty, Silk, Simster, stupendor, TheJasperCo, The Orange Seagull, Thunder Bolt,

The following are all on one point:

7:18, albion534, Albion_Dave, am the one, Beach Hut, Bean, bhafc99, BHAWise, BillPotter, brieref, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cd_501, chucky1973, clippedgull, Conkers, Coxovi, Cragglez, darters74, Davemania, dingodan, finlaych, fozzie's headband, glasfryn, Godstar, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, half time scores, HawkTheSeagull, highway61, jameswestport, Jesus Gul, jgmcdee, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LarryLawson, Lethargic, lizard, MaggieT83, Marmaduke, misterspatch, mitch, MJsGhost, Moone, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, Nigella's Creme Pie, Nuts, nutty71, pauli cee, paul pring, Plastic-Fantastic, rocker959, Seagull kimchi, S'hampton Seagull, Shuggle, spongy, Steve Foster, StonehamPark, superbez, superseagulls12, The Brighton Bear, The Complete Badger, TheMajor, The Modfather, tigertim68, Tim Over Whelmed, Trufflehound, tweenster, Waino696969, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Whim, Woodchip, Zebedee.

Still plenty of time for the rest of us............!!!

Statto Corner.

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores
Watford A - 200 Scores

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here