Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Hull - FA Cup 5th Round Score Predictor

BHA v Hull - FA Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I am to Score Predicting as I am to feckin Ballet Dancing. I have to date scored a big fat ZERO with my predictions. On the upside perhaps consistency is a decent quality to have..... 2-0 to :bhasign: "The Lovely Boys" :bhasign:

Given your piss poor predictions I'm changing my original 2-0 to the Albion to a 1-0. Regards

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I think it's got nil-nil written all over it, we are tight at the back, they are missing two strikers (cup tied) and we don't score loads of goals. Hoping we will nick it 1-0 but I fear a reply on a wet cold night up North.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
1-0 Brighton with Kuszsack in goal

2-1 Hull with Brezovan/Ankergren in

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Lose 0-1

So close.

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
The downside of Mondays kick-off is both sides knowing their potential 6th round opponents. Should the draw see a home tie versus the big 4/5 left in at the moment, both sides will field a side with an increased desire to secure a full house. Should the draw be home to the winners of Charlton/Sheffield Wednesday, then we may have a psychological advantage as some premiership players have difficulty in producing 100% against lower league opposition. That saying, a 6th round "easier" draw may see the potential Wembley semi-final enough for the premiership club.

0-0 then lose 1-0 up north.

If my uncle had tits, he'd be my auntie.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have gone for 1-0 and fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here