Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Fulham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in it's 12th SEASON !!

BHA v Fulham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1-1

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Don't feel confident about this one at all sadly. Think we will do everything but score, and they sadly will.

0-1

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
TOugh one to predict.

actually, I just don't pay enough attenti . . .ooh look a squirrel . . . . Anyway.

Fulham and Brentford, like us, are the form teams this season. punching well above our weight. It should be a good game.

2-2

although I think/hope we could pip it . . . I'd be amazed if there aren't goals.

Last edited:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Mitro has been offcolour since the World Cup but I'm still going for a 2-1 Fulham win as we've got goalscorers elsewhere. Hope it's a good game.

seagullsdom65

May 5, 2021
Providing Fergie starts and Mac drops back, it's a high scoring win for me: 3-1. Fulham aren't quite so convincing on the road, and we've got a point to prove having been robbed of all 3 points last weekend.

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
Think this will be tough as Fulham (from what I’ve seen on TV) do seem to be organised. Don’t think they’ll try the Muff way with everyone defending for 90 mins but might be hard to break down. One goal might win this one (Mitoma to score please👍).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We better not lose this one otherwise I might have to take the night off from the pub on Saturday.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mitro has been offcolour since the World Cup but I'm still going for a 2-1 Fulham win as we've got goalscorers elsewhere. Hope it's a good game.
Please god no!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I can see this being a very open, end to end game with plenty of goals. Fulham won't just sit and defend, hopefully that opens it up so we can do our thing. Can't see us winning though.
3-3.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Please.

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_105235437.jpg
    IMG_20230217_105235437.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Thought you might be interested in the prematch views of the Fulhamish podcast:

*BEFORE THE WHISTLE* 

🗓 *Brighton and Hove Albion v Fulham | Sat 3.00PM | Premier League*

This fixture is the footballing equivalent of the Paul Rudd “look at us” meme.

Who’d have thought it? Not us. Fulham and Brighton, battling it out in the upper echelons of the Premier League.

Make no mistake: this’ll be a tough one. The Seagulls are not only sixth in the league, they’re third in the form table, having not lost since a 4-2 home defeat to Arsenal on New Year’s Eve.

Bar Cairney and Kebano, Silva’s confident he’ll have a full contingent to pick from at the AmEx on Saturday. So expect an unchanged XI – though Solomon is knocking on the door for a starting berth.

Win, and we leapfrog our hosts, despite them having played two fewer games. I prefer points on the board though, personally. COYW.

*LEAGUE FORM*

Brighton:      

Fulham:      

*MOST RECENT MATCHES*

Aug 22: Fulham 2-1 Brighton

Jan 21: Brighton 0-0 Fulham

Dec 20: Fulham 0-0 Brighton

Jan 19: Fulham 4-2 Brighton

🎙 *NEW PODCAST*: _Fulham's Sixth Sense_

A preview of Saturday's trip to Brighton, and a chat with Simon Duke from the Fulham Supporter's Trust

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧: pod.fo/e/165d6c

*ALSO CHECK OUT*

How do Fulham leapfrog Brighton into sixth place?

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝: fulhamish.co.uk/post/2023-02-17-how-do-fulham-leapfrog-brighton-into-sixth-place/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here