Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Coventry City - Score Predictor

BHA v Coventry City - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
My fear is that we will have most of the play but create very little. Coventry grab a goal on the break and then another as we push up looking for an equaliser. We are left to question tactics, Ankergren and the players purchased since we won Div 1.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Think it's gonna be a low scoring game. Heart says 1-0 win, head says 2-0 defeat.
Will meet in the middle 1-1

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Strongly fancy 3-1. Have bet £10 @14-1

Good Few Beers Sat night if we win 3-1:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nervy 1-0 win, with a life-shorteningly terrifying desperate, backs to the wall last five minutes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
2-1. We will score with ten minutes to play. A stone wall penalty decision for Coventry with 3 minutes to play...but the referee will wave it away. :lolol:

I also predict WILL HOSKINS will get the ball THREE times -

(and each time he will chuck it back to the ball boy from his position on the crocks bench)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The way things are going at the present time, I feel that the performance will be more important than the result tomorrow... We scraped a result against Barnsley in our last home game IMO, and our confidence is shot to bits... I would rather we had a draw playing really well and creating loads of scoring opportunities than scraping a 1-0 win against the run of play.

I will probably get shot down for saying that but I'm sure some would agree?

My prediction 1-0, and another under par display. Depending on Gus's selections and who is available...Come on Albion.

Well played to the 17 people who correctly predicted the 2-1 win today.

The Hall Of Fame is now:

4 Correct Scores

Chucky 1973, SWINDON SEAGULL

3 Correct Scores

No-one!

2 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, Brighton Bear, Daffy Duck, del strangefish, J Gale BHA, jamesys, Sir Elliott Bennett,

1 Correct Score

7 dials Seagull, Adopted Brighton, Albion Dave, Albion Robster, Badger, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, Benno Brighton, Bens Grandad, BHA boi, BHAFC Pandapops, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Braders, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, cammac, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Chris_Highwind, Chippedgull, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, darkcore 1977, darters 74, Davemania, DBL, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, Digweeds Trousers, doogie 004, Drumstick, Dublin seagull, easterracemike, Essan 128, e77, feller, gingemonde, Gregory 2 Smith1, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, James Bond's body double, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Johnny boy, Keeping The Dream Alive, lamjon, London Blue, Lovecake, Luke Owen, mangull, mc shane in the 70th, Medway seagull, mickygp, Newman-seagulls, nippon seagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Osgood, papajaff, Pat Mc Crotch, paull cee, Pixelated Penguin, Profey, Punisher 741, Randsta, Road runner, Rugrat, Seaber, Seagull muzzy, Seagullsfan 97, Seagull Songs, Seagulls TOM, Seagulls 4 life, Seggers, Severnside gull, Silent-assasin, Silver fox, Simster, Sock Monster, Soton seagull, Spamdrew, Steve Foster, super-seagulls, The Bucket, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Tricky Dicky, Tricky One, Trufflehound, Tummy Burger, twoheelsbest, Wayneflele, withdean wombat, z fleas

..........Start putting your thinking caps on. Derby v BHA Score Predictor will be up & running tomorrow.
All to play for!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here