BHA v Charlton - Score Predictor Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
3 - 1 Albion win!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
2-1 to us. Which means we'll probably mess it up and lose 3-1.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We start lethargic, they get 2 quickly, then a desperate chasing the game 1 to us .... to be ended by a breakaway from them to beat us 3-1 at ours.
Gus to get angry boos, storm out of press room afterwards.
Miserable all round.

I hope not for our sakes I am 47 and carrying too many extra pounds, bench maybe but start no way :goal:.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I'm going for a shock 3-0 win for the Clowns. Makes me feel dirty wanting the caravan dwellers to win but there you go - lesser of two evils. Oh and an Ulloa red card would be nice. ;)

If that comes true I will Pay £20 straight to REMF (here in writing for you all not like that other guy).

Kisses x

I'm going for a shock 3-0 win for the Clowns. Makes me feel dirty wanting the caravan dwellers to win but there you go - lesser of two evils. Oh and an Ulloa red card would be nice. ;)

If that comes true I will Pay £20 straight to REMF (here in writing for you all not like that other guy).

Kisses x

........................... How about making a donation to REMF for any Charlton win? The odds are still long, but the odds of a 0-3 defeat are vary rare!

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
........................... How about making a donation to REMF for any Charlton win? The odds are still long, but the odds of a 0-3 defeat are vary rare!

I'll be at the game on the 19th anyway so i will be contributing but having a very newborn I'm not able to be too silly with the little money I do have. I would do if I had it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here