Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I suspect the.50k posts unless there are rules related to relevance of posts

That being the case he'll be hearing from the Queen sooner.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Changing the subject, I see that Zac Clough still hasn't moved on from Bolton. Bolton are a fire sale, having to sell players to keep out of administration. I wonder if we'll put in a bid on Monday? Decent player and if we could get for £2-3 m it would be a bargain.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Changing the subject, I see that Zac Clough still hasn't moved on from Bolton. Bolton are a fire sale, having to sell players to keep out of administration. I wonder if we'll put in a bid on Monday? Decent player and if we could get for £2-3 m it would be a bargain.

Birmingham were talking about getting him for around £700K :shrug:
Good player potentially

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pocognoli played for West Brom today. Joe Bennett made debut for Sheff Wed. Didnt I read that Zac Clough was injured as is a rumored signing for us Charlie Adams.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Pocognoli played for West Brom today. Joe Bennett made debut for Sheff Wed. Didnt I read that Zac Clough was injured as is a rumored signing for us Charlie Adams.

Clough is just returning from injury. I'm pretty sure that any decent bid would have to be accepted. Bristol City had a bid accepted but the player didn't want to go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh for the 'good old days' when established stars left big clubs and dropped down a division . I read that Robin Van Persie is leaving Fernebacce and in years gone by he may have joined a promising club pushing for promotion to the top division but sadly this doesnt happen now.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Oh for the 'good old days' when established stars left big clubs and dropped down a division . I read that Robin Van Persie is leaving Fernebacce and in years gone by he may have joined a promising club pushing for promotion to the top division but sadly this doesnt happen now.

Perhaps he is friends with BZ as well ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Now that Boro seem to have netted Rhodes; what now for McCormack? Boro have done a great job of unsettling him. He has handed in a transfer request and cried off 'sick' for the Hull game despite being at the stadium in the stands. I'd love him here - he may not be everyone's cup of tea but he'd score goals - loads of goals. Now that he has burned his bridges at Fulham perhaps a cheeky bid is appropriate. He'd represent amazing value if he scored us to the Premier League. We have a strong Scottish vein at the club with the captain, assistant manager, star winger and ex Real Madrid prodigy all worshipers of the haggis. Maybe Colin could have a word, he impresses young Ross: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...nce-to-play-beside-981986#A4mlT1gFUjzk6LPd.97

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
this has to be the dullest transfer window of the Amex era........so far.

happy with our incoming players but the lack of decent rumour and speculation is dull :moo:

I'm relieved that nobody has bid for one of our players ie Kayal or Stephens etc

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Will be bring anyone in today or tomorrow? I need to know so I don't need to keep checking on here!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Don't want to rush anyone about the signing of a striker, but not long to go now. Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here