Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Boro have agreed a £9m fee for Rhodes.

Preferable, for me, that he goes there than to Sheffield Wednesday. Wednesday, with Hooper & Rhodes up front, could suddenly put themselves in with a real chance of automatic promotion.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
9 million doesnt seem a terrible price for rhodes. Thought theyd push for 11 with such a long contract

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Derby bought Marcus Ollson from Blackburn for £750k apparently but tonight Stephen Warnock has looked quite competent so obviously as cover., why cant we do that? Probably because there are no left back available,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
rby bought Marcus Ollson from Blackburn for £750k apparently but tonight Stephen Warnock has looked quite competent so obviously as cover., why cant we do that? Probably because there are no left back available,

Hey @BG, you need to get the 'left back' key on your keyboard fixed. It seems to be appearing in almost everything you type

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Derby bought Marcus Ollson from Blackburn for £750k apparently but tonight Stephen Warnock has looked quite competent so obviously as cover., why cant we do that? Probably because there are no left back available,
We are sadly not as ambitious as the top 5/6 sides.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Boro have agreed a £9m fee for Rhodes.

Still surprised that a premier league club at the bottom haven't taken a punt. Given the partnership with Gestede last season, Villa could have re-united them. Swansea, Newcastle, West Brom etc..all need to find more goals. 9m isn't a lot compared to the cost of relegation.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I know Im like a pitbull with a bone.

BG, I used to play left back at school. That was because each game the captain thought he could hide me there. Perhaps you'd like the club to sign me. I wouldn't recommend it though. I am a reasonably good property manager, but seriously garbage at left back. Have you got a good left foot?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Apparently we've Had a loan offer for Alex Pritchard accepted.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

What like sign Bong, and Rosenoir as cover, with Calde and Chicksen as back-up, and get Ridgewell on loan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What like sign Bong, and Rosenoir as cover, with Calde and Chicksen as back-up, and get Ridgewell on loan.

Tht is the whole point that is what has cost us having Rosenior as cover for Bong,we lost him in defensive midfield so had to use Calderon who was not good enough so brought in Ridgewell for a few weeks. If we had had an adequate left back cover, not Chicksen and used LR in his best positions on the right as either 1st choice or cover we would still be top of the league. People will realize what I am saying is perfectly true, CH one big mistake but now lets rectify that and make sure it doesnt happen again in April.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here