Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wasnt it the general opinion that Monakana wasnt much?

I'm hoping he plays at least one game just so his song can be sung.

Jeff Monakana Monakana Monakana
Jeeeeeffffff Monakana !

to the tune of Macerena :rave:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I have to be honest I don't rate Baldock never have.
Hemed is no better than Colunga was, probably worse.
Bobby is a legend but you cant rely on 35 year old legends.
Wilson isn't our player and will be leaving whatever.
Mambo I have never seen play before but they obviously don't feel he could help other wise he would already have been given a chance.
Tilley I have never seen play.
Richie Towell I know scored 29 for Dundalk in the Irish Premier last season, but that i would say is like League 1 level so again ?????
Doesn't give us much I know but I still believe we will come good again.

If you mean Hambo he had 1 or 2 appearances in development squad and picked up an injury

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Cheers!

The bloke who did this against the Swiss

The bloke who has 6 assists in 13 games for Charlton, and scored 11 in 37 last season.

A bloke who has played for AZ in the Europa league.

But I'm the muppet because you've never heard of him.

Dean Cox in disguise !! Apologies, didn't realise he's so good...didn't play against us though, did he /

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dean Cox in disguise !! Apologies, didn't realise he's so good...didn't play against us though, did he /

Talking of Dean Cox, the biggest fail on Twitter today
[tweet]683688005966675970[/tweet]

Whereupon Dean himself replied
[tweet]683689037794787329[/tweet]

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Noticed a west brom fan talking in the Observer about the tricky and pacey winger, Callum McManaman, who has barely had a look in since Pulis took over. Well worth looking at a loan for him. Might help get his career back on track and would be a good addition to our squad. Get him in.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Posted this elsewhere: Andrej Kramarić is 4th choice up front at Leicester and it does not not look like the Tinkerman fancies him at all (although he may get a run out in the cup). Well worth a look in my book - he didn't cost £9m for nowt and has something to prove. Then I woke up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nobody has suggested Glen Murray back on loan yet, which is rather surprising.

I think Murray acted very honourably when he left us and scored against us, and I have no problem with him whatsoever. But taking him back in any way would feel like our shirt was being dirtied, so its a no thanks from me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Murray acted very honourably when he left us and scored against us, and I have no problem with him whatsoever. But taking him back in any way would feel like our shirt was being dirtied, so its a no thanks from me.

My point is that whenever a transfer window opens he is always one of the first names mentioned on here to bring back on loan or buy.but it never happens

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read in a paper yesterday that JLloyd Samuels ex Villa left back looking for a club in England. He is 34 but could he be the back up for Bong if we can release Chicksen? Also I read Bournemouth have terminated Joe Bennetts loan so they can bring in more loans.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I read in a paper yesterday that JLloyd Samuels ex Villa left back looking for a club in England. He is 34 but could he be the back up for Bong if we can release Chicksen? Also I read Bournemouth have terminated Joe Bennetts loan so they can bring in more loans.

You can read?!!!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Bennett..good at going forward ...big question mark over the defensive side of his game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We would not want to bring in a full back as a first choice when Bong is back but thought that a 34 year old may provide cover so that we are not caught out again as obviously Chicksen is not rated or wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here