BHA January transfer watch

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Finishing top 3

1st BRIGHTON
2nd Middllesbrough
3rd Derby

Have some faith eh ? We have a monumentally bad injury list for the third season running.
Now to me that says the blame MAY lye with the trainers in warming up and down and the medical staff too maybe ???
I don't think the piss poor pitch helps although I'm certainly using that as an excuse.

When we have Lua Lua, Rosenior, Wilson (properly fit) Baldock, Greer, Harper, Hunnemier, Bong and March back,
and then were able to use Ridgewell and Towell too, and not forgetting Monkana, Hambo, Tilley

Then we will come back and start tearing new arseoles again.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I thought it was arsenal lookman was linked with

and Liverpool .. a lot of clubs have sent scouts to have a look at him recently. Scouts from City, Chelsea and Spurs attended their game at the Amex.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Finishing top 3

1st BRIGHTON
2nd Middllesbrough
3rd Derby

Have some faith eh ? We have a monumentally bad injury list for the third season running.
Now to me that says the blame MAY lye with the trainers in warming up and down and the medical staff too maybe ???
I don't think the piss poor pitch helps although I'm certainly using that as an excuse.

When we have Lua Lua, Rosenior, Wilson (properly fit) Baldock, Greer, Harper, Hunnemier, Bong and March back,
and then were able to use Ridgewell and Towell too, and not forgetting Monkana, Hambo, Tilley

I hope you are right. I did read Bruno saying the pitch is not helping as we cannot get the ball moving quick enough, which was one of my moans about tactics employed so perhaps it is not CH instructions but the pitch to blame.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Finishing top 3

1st BRIGHTON
2nd Middllesbrough
3rd Derby

Surely, the danger is that by the time they are back and fully fit, we will have fallen too far behind to clinch an automatic promotion place?

Besides, I don't think Baldock is good enough at this level, even when fully fit!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Surely, the danger is that by the time they are back and fully fit, we will have fallen too far behind to clinch an automatic promotion place?

Besides, I don't think Baldock is good enough at this level, even when fully fit!

There is a very long way to go yet, and if the injured players carry on where they left off when they are back (Particularly Lualua) Then we certainly have a chance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

U have a point ..but TH has looked lost without him and there partnership at least looked promising if not scintillating

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
TRANSFER NEWS: Ipswich Town, Brighton and Wigan are eyeing a move for Chesterfield midfielder Sam Morsy.

Weren't we linked with him in the Summer?
???

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Finishing top 3

1st BRIGHTON
2nd Middllesbrough
3rd Derby

It's easy to forget when there's nothing to remember.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are the chances of another couple of signings to play in the cup at Hull? Not that I am worried about the cup game but woukd like to see some p,ayers signed and given a run out.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

I have to be honest I don't rate Baldock never have.
Hemed is no better than Colunga was, probably worse.
Bobby is a legend but you cant rely on 35 year old legends.
Wilson isn't our player and will be leaving whatever.
Mambo I have never seen play before but they obviously don't feel he could help other wise he would already have been given a chance.
Tilley I have never seen play.
Richie Towell I know scored 29 for Dundalk in the Irish Premier last season, but that i would say is like League 1 level so again ?????
Doesn't give us much I know but I still believe we will come good again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here