Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bexhill travel

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I have heard there is a bus that goes from Bexhill on match days to the ground. I normally get the train, but dont want to get stuck if we go into extra time on Tuesday, does anybody know anything about this?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Random thought of the day:

While studying at the University of Brighton, I was once sat in a WC, and on the inside of the door at the bottom, someone had scrawled, 'How far must I go to gain respect' in permamarker. Someone had then added below this......'Bexhill'

There you go :smile:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Random thought of the day:

While studying at the University of Brighton, I was once sat in a WC, and on the inside of the door at the bottom, someone had scrawled, 'How far must I go to gain respect' in permamarker. Someone had then added below this......'Bexhill'

There you go :smile:

We are a respectable lot over here!!

johnjim

Sep 2, 2008
bexhill
Don't know about a bus from bexhill, but when we went to the Sunderland game we drove to Polegate and got the train from there, because there are more late trains from falmer/lewes to Eastbourne stopping at Polegate than there are to Bexhill.
Haven't got tickets to Liverpool game so can't offer you lift to Polegate.

killer miller

Apr 25, 2011
Bexhill-on-sea
I have heard there is a bus that goes from Bexhill on match days to the ground. I normally get the train, but dont want to get stuck if we go into extra time on Tuesday, does anybody know anything about this?
Here you go I am also from Bexhill but choose to get the train got back at half 1 last time at the Sunderland game but here is the coach site which I have been sent before asking about away travel. It would pick you up form the town centre by saisnburys.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Here you go I am also from Bexhill but choose to get the train got back at half 1 last time at the Sunderland game but here is the coach site which I have been sent before asking about away travel. It would pick you up form the town centre by saisnburys.

Sorry, is there a link?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here