Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting this weekend

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
had west brom, brighton, notts county, everton, chelsea, west brom and watford....

ffs Watford :angry: 2 accumulators ruined in a week by one team to lose £300 on each accumulators.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Myself and The Merry Prankster had a cheeky £10 on a 2-1 win @ 17/2,end to a perfect football day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
will be if Man U and Newcastle win

had a sneaky feeling about Palace. They've been playing well of late.

See my acca mate - Palace ruined it for £200 of a £5! :( Oh well 3 Albion points means way more!

And well done on yours - I just can't ever back the scum!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
£20 today on man u, spurs, newcastle and man shitty :angry:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
i did a couple of small wagers today on the Betfred Goals galore coupon. first time have tried it, both teams in the games have to score. did Spurs v qpr, Man U v Lpool, leicester v hull city v arsenal and aberdeen v motherwell...thought it was gonna be a near miss until thankfully arsenal scored! a fun bet though, keeps you interested.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
i did a couple of small wagers today on the Betfred Goals galore coupon. first time have tried it, both teams in the games have to score. did Spurs v qpr, Man U v Lpool, leicester v hull city v arsenal and aberdeen v motherwell...thought it was gonna be a near miss until thankfully arsenal scored! a fun bet though, keeps you interested.

You had a fun day then?

My mate needed Spurs to win to get his 8 fold accumulator to come in... They made him sweat but he got there in the end and bought everyone in the boozer a drink... Fair play Bazza x

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
One bet, straight £20 win on Brighton at 13-8 win at Millwall. Thought it was a great price. Sweating a bit at the end, but after last week's HT/FT v Sheff Wed, been a good few days.

Might move away from us for the Birmingham game.

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
Last 5 bets have been, Albion win v Barnsley. Albion win v Burnley. Albion 3.0 v Shef Wed. Albion 1.0 v Watford and Albion 2.1 v Millwall. :) Only small amounts on but still fun.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
If anybody had a bet on Liverpool v Man Utd today at Betfred and it didn't win, they will return your money as Robin Van Persie scored the last goal as one of their special offers. So don't rip up that betting slip!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here