Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Better than Vicente?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've been tempted to say it for quite afew weeks now, but I felt it was maybe a bit of a big statement. But he does remind me a lot of Vicente, his balance, close control, the way he kind of glides with the ball at his feet.

Watching this video there are some moments where I had to rub my eyes to be sure the maker of the video hadn't accidentally put some Vicente clips in there by accident. (1:10 , 1:34)

All those clips are of Knockaert but as mentioned there is an obvious style and demeanour about him that is similar to Vicente.

My thoughts are how many other players are out there in foreign leagues with the skill and ability he has that could be purchased at a reasonable price

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
I can't understand why anyone rates Vincente, he was a waste of wages here

I cannot understand this hate complex that you have about certain people, Vincent for one and an even greater BHA legend Dicks Knight. Are there any others ? Posters here are simply comparing two different players, that is all.
It is like me saying who was the best left back at the club. Jimmy Langley or Wayne Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here