Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Apparently Bet365 have Portugal to win w/o winning in Normal time at 25/1 but I can't find the market :(

That sounds like a good deal considering it happened last night.........probably why you cant find the market though :(

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
It's a shame that the 0.5 goals isn't covered under the bore draw. However i do think we there will be a goal...

Is everyone going safe with the inplay bet... I fancy £50 on the free kick again with such good free kick takers on the field... 16-1

I was also thinking about maybe not playing it safe as i fancy belgium to win... 350 belgium to win then £50 inplay on free kick :)

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Contemplating what bets to do and whether or not to use coral's offer too.

If you go for the bore draw money back as well then you could end up 50 quid down if it doesn't finish 0-0 and your in play bet doesn't come through. Do you go over 0.5 for both bet365 and corals as you're still risking a loss, albeit only a fiver if you go for something else with coral pre-match and it loses.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Contemplating what bets to do and whether or not to use coral's offer too.

If you go for the bore draw money back as well then you could end up 50 quid down if it doesn't finish 0-0 and your in play bet doesn't come through. Do you go over 0.5 for both bet365 and corals as you're still risking a loss, albeit only a fiver if you go for something else with coral pre-match and it loses.

Corals is on correct score market only I've used it to cover the 0-0.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Coral are doing a decent offer - rather good as a cover bet, bet £10 on correct score and get free £10 in play. Go +0.5 £50 with bet365, then cover with £10 at 0-0 correct score, then you have £60 in play to make some money!

I did this but have been stiffed. Buried in the t+c is this: "Offer valid to bets struck from 8am BST on the day of the nominated game until kick-off and does not apply to in-play bets." I put the bet on yesterday. I hate these rules designed to trap you. They were quite happy it advertise it yesterday when it wasn't in fact valid.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I did this but have been stiffed. Buried in the t+c is this: "Offer valid to bets struck from 8am BST on the day of the nominated game until kick-off and does not apply to in-play bets." I put the bet on yesterday. I hate these rules designed to trap you. They were quite happy it advertise it yesterday when it wasn't in fact valid.

Thats not good. Can you cash out now? Then replace bet, you might lose a pound, but will then be able to have the free £10 inplay bet.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Thats not good. Can you cash out now? Then replace bet, you might lose a pound, but will then be able to have the free £10 inplay bet.

Thanks for the suggestion - only £6.66 though for the cash out. No big deal - I'll just do without the in-play £10. Don't like Coral's at all. Its a very amateurish website. It let me register with a password containing a dot, then didn't allow me to log in with it. On the help popup it says you can use a dollar character (you can't). It certainly doesn't inspire confidence from a security point of view. I'll be closing it when I'm done with it.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion - only £6.66 though for the cash out. No big deal - I'll just do without the in-play £10. Don't like Coral's at all. Its a very amateurish website. It let me register with a password containing a dot, then didn't allow me to log in with it. On the help popup it says you can use a dollar character (you can't). It certainly doesn't inspire confidence from a security point of view. I'll be closing it when I'm done with it.

I don't like corals either. Don't get me started on trying to access the account on a mobile. The whole website is slow and a pain in the arse to navigate around. Good luck with your bets.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I might jizz it on 2-0 Wales. Unfortunately will be out and under close scrutiny from her and wont be able to access 365 until 8:15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here