Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A fellow NSC poster who doesn't seem to be on here much these days, had De Bruyne to score first at 11's. £600 in the bank.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
How long does it take for stake to be refunded? Losing bet has been settled but not refunded. First time in using this offer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I take a perverse enjoyment reading all about the three-figured NSC winners on this thread and thinking "Next time I really must get involved".

Well done all.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I did the usual Over 0.5 goals pre match (£2.50 profit!) and then called both teams to score in both halves at 16/1. However, when the game started that bet wasn't available in play so I couldn't back it. I went with City to score in both halves at 6/1 so still picked up £300.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you are regularly RINSING B365, it might be worth placing a regular mug bet or two to avoid getting banned from these promotions. One person off here has already been gubbed and a mate I introduced to this locally has also been gubbed after doing nothing but four of these offers.

With that in mind, Bet365 do a good offer where if you back a winner at 4/1 or higher on a C4 televised race, you get a risk free bet on the next televised. Could be a good one to jizz a couple of tenners on?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
If you are regularly RINSING B365, it might be worth placing a regular mug bet or two to avoid getting banned from these promotions. One person off here has already been gubbed and a mate I introduced to this locally has also been gubbed after doing nothing but four of these offers.

With that in mind, Bet365 do a good offer where if you back a winner at 4/1 or higher on a C4 televised race, you get a risk free bet on the next televised. Could be a good one to jizz a couple of tenners on?

I always place £50 bets on the other champions league games to look as muggy as possible

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Anybody experiencing delays in their winnings being deposited in bank account ? My pre match bet has been credited but my in play hasn't, they were both done at different times, probably 40 mins apart. Always been paid before between 3 and 3.30pm the next day

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anybody experiencing delays in their winnings being deposited in bank account ? My pre match bet has been credited but my in play hasn't, they were both done at different times, probably 40 mins apart. Always been paid before between 3 and 3.30pm the next day

It's been taking up to two days recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here