Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, a little tricky with the minimum odds of a half. Not entirely sure what to go for with this.

If you want to be safe, you find a market with a small spread and lay off your qualifying bet at BetFair. That'll assure you of a tiny loss but a free £25 bet to jizz on what you like.

Personally I'm tempted by the draw in the "1st half - home no bet" market, priced at 1.57, based on the fact that Man City seem to start matches slowly in Europe.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
When I started this thread they did it about every few months, now it's almost every week!

Thank you Bet365

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What are your thoughts on this one then mate?
I've gone for the draw in the "1st Half - Home No Bet" market, priced at 1.57 - so money back if Seville lead at half time, and £39 if it's a draw at half time.

I will then jizz my free bet on something interesting in the second half. I'm hoping that Man City start slowly, and that they'll play like they'd take a point in any case.

Does a bet placed at exactly 1.5 count?
Yes you're covered.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I'm going to go for City to win (HomeNoBet) @4/6 then either the draw or something jizzy at HT.

Be careful as backing the draw in play will be guaranteeing profit in an obvious way. Something it seems we know B365 arent that bothered about but Ladbrokes might be....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going to go for City to win (HomeNoBet) @4/6 then either the draw or something jizzy at HT.

Why don't you make a first half bet? At least then you can try and cover it in the second half if it fails by playing a bet with lower odds.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've gone for the draw in the "1st Half - Home No Bet" market, priced at 1.57 - so money back if Seville lead at half time, and £39 if it's a draw at half time.

I will then jizz my free bet on something interesting in the second half. I'm hoping that Man City start slowly, and that they'll play like they'd take a point in any case.

Yes you're covered.
FFS

Probably best not to listen to me though

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Managed to get triple odds at 888 by opening a new account so did £10 (the max bet) under 2.5 goals and did £25 over 2.5 goals at ladbrokes so already £6.67 profit. Just stuck my free £25 on there to be exactly 2 more goals in the game (i.e. total goals=6).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The draw is a nice price tonight. Have people been getting away with the >0.5 goals and draw in play then? I normally go >0 and then.5 for something at bigger odds in play and cover the 0-0 on betfair.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The draw is a nice price tonight. Have people been getting away with the >0.5 goals and draw in play then? I normally go >0 and then.5 for something at bigger odds in play and cover the 0-0 on betfair.

Yep, exactly what i'll be doing.

£50 on +0.5 goals, a £3.00 cover bet on 0-0 at 18/1 (Skybet), and then £50 on Arsenal/Draw double chance, which at 9/5 looks decent value to me.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I did the city to win (home no bet) pre match. When city went 2 nil up I did 4+ total goals in play to cover what Sevilla would have required to draw so profit locked in early. But it's not ideal as there was some element of risk.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, exactly what i'll be doing.

£50 on +0.5 goals, a £3.00 cover bet on 0-0 at 18/1 (Skybet), and then £50 on Arsenal/Draw double chance, which at 9/5 looks decent value to me.

You say that but if Bayern dominate in the way they did at the Emirates, Arsenal could get a hiding. I reckon the draw at 4/1 (5.0) looks better value.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here