Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The former mate - you only have a set period (three months maybe?) to play though it so don't deposit too much if you won't spend it.
Even if you only deposit a score you get a free ching.
Make sure you withdraw any existing funds before you make your qualifying deposit though.

Thanks bro. So £400 deposit gets £100 bonus & £1500 play through (I think 365 normally no minimum odds of 1.6 which isn't too bad...) Not the sort of offer I normally do tbh but thanks for the heads up. Let's hope they will do another in play one for the start of the season :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm sitting on 2 £40 stakes giving £3000 England 4-1, giving £1000 3-1, did not cover 3-2 to us, the drawn series or Australia 3-2 So looking for a bit of cover by backing Australia but not sure where. total placed was £170.
Thing is we should win despite them still being bookies favourites.

Hedges are for gardens :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Thanks bro. So £400 deposit gets £100 bonus & £1500 play through (I think 365 normally no minimum odds of 1.6 which isn't too bad...) Not the sort of offer I normally do tbh but thanks for the heads up. Let's hope they will do another in play one for the start of the season :)

I bet enough that I'll normally get through it easily, so I don't really think about it too much. Nothing lost if it fails - some free money if it comes off. :)

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I bet enough that I'll normally get through it easily, so I don't really think about it too much. Nothing lost if it fails - some free money if it comes off. :)

Not sure if it is account specific or open to all but I have a 50% bonus up to £100.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bet365 usually do a 25% deposit bonus to coincide with the start of the new season. I usually avail myself of this for the maximum of up to £400 which I'll trouser a one-er for if I play through the bonus successfully. They haven't announced it yet but I'm hoping it will be this week.

:bounce:

Just had the email through - offer closes 30/11/2015 so no rush. :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

But even if you lose the bonus funds early you still have to complete the wagering yeh so it's fairly risky?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm sitting on 2 £40 stakes giving £3000 England 4-1, giving £1000 3-1, did not cover 3-2 to us, the drawn series or Australia 3-2 So looking for a bit of cover by backing Australia but not sure where. total placed was £170.
Thing is we should win despite them still being bookies favourites.

Looking good :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Looking good :)

Looking better I followed your advice and put my hedge back in the garden. Won £233 from Edgbaston by betting £100 on England and£100 on Australia. Put that on England to win Trent bridge at 5/2. So winnings, one would believe, now at £800.

missing the 3-2 to England before the series started could lose me bigger winnings. I will be having a wager on Australia at The Oval,

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No, 25% here.

Yes I got the 25% but only in messages no email so thanks for tip off.

Scrolling through my various betting accounts I found that I had a forgotten £100 on England at Edgbaston so have a total of £1200 winnings already plus sitting on £3000 if England win 4-1 with PP. no hedging is the way.

Bet365 have paid me £1040 for England on £40 to win series 3-1. The problem is the series is not over yet. I quickly withdrew the amount. When, or if, their system finds out will they grab it from my bank account, ask me nicely to return it or accept that I have spent it all on Special Brew and forget about it?

I certainly won't be depositing for £400 with them for at least 4 weeks.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Betway are notorious for not paying out, complaints and generally being shysters. Avoid.

I won on my free bet of £80 and they would not allow me to withdraw the winnings. I sorted it out by emailing a photo of my passport and a bank statement. Took a few days to sort out but they pay in the end. I would take the free bet offer but not use them afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here