Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Bestest violent assaults in cinema

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The buttplug fight scene from Everything, Everywhere, All At Once was pretty special:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The female actor here doesn't do Lisbeth justice, but the point is well made.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

EXACTLY the one I was going to post.

What makes this so special is that it was so unexpected from a downtrodden "nobody" (hence the title). No superpowers. And its so realistically brutal as well.

Loved this film and this scene, bloody marvellous.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The only line I've written on the subject would suggest not.

Colleague A (a young'un) was going on about a Marvel/DC film's fight scene he'd seen over the weekend.
Colleague B called CGI bullshit.

I, as the aged P, called them both ****s, sighting Morty and we went from there.
But I didn't get particularly far as it isn't something I think about.

I guess the thread should have been 'best song for a Monday' or something similarly inspirational.
Well, I guess it's a method of bringing out the lurking psychos on NSC :lol:..... and if you can't beat them (boom tish)....

The Legend scene posted above? You think that's more violent than this clip from the same film?! I love the sound of a good stabbing 🤮

🤮

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, I guess it's a method of bringing out the lurking psychos on NSC :lol:..... and if you can't beat them (boom tish)....

The Legend scene posted above? You think that's more violent than this clip from the same film?! I love the sound of a good stabbing 🤮

🤮

So there's every chance you've spent longer today thinking about the bestest violent assault in cinema, than I have. 🤣 :kiss:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

The ending fights in The Raid 2 are unreal. Violence at its best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here