Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Best & worst dressed celebrity ( Men )

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Just for a bit of fun .

My vote for worst dressed male has to be Lewis Hamilton , he has no excuse , plenty of money & lives mainly in Monaco but insists on wearing a selection of hideously garish track suits in most of the photos I’ve seen him in .I’m sure they are all designer but they make him look like some hoodlum in a south east London council estate. Brilliant racing car driver though . .

Best dressed male - it’s a difficult choice but i’ve gone with David Gandy . Always seems to look dapper and wears clothes so well , lots of structured jackets and smart trousers. Yes I know he’s a model but he has a sophisticated taste in clothing .

Any other votes ? Remember it’s just for a bit of fun .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My take has always been that if your clothes are comfortable and keeps you in your desired temperature, you're well dressed.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Boris a popular choice no doubt . His suits always look too big for him and creased .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Surely worst dressed is always Jack Grealish?
Here he is doing his best Kevin and Perry impersonation.....
47218767-9936441-image-a-37_1630187598525.jpg

And this one wearing a combination of children's clothes and his wags jacket.....
NINTCHDBPICT000711102067.jpg

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Worst - Robbie Savage. When ever he's on TV he looks like he's gone through the bargain bin at TK Maxx and grabbed the first things that come to hand
Best - Beckham. Keeping with the football theme (and ignoring some questionable style choices in his younger years) he seems to be getting better with age. Always well turned out and looking stylish no matter what the occasion.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
People can wear whatever they want – who cares what they look like? It's such a shallow way of judging someone.

'Worst' and 'best' are subjective, too.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No one’s judging , it’s just a bit of fun ..

Ah right.

'...but they make him look like some hoodlum in a south east London council estate.'

Hilarious.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
I always thought that Graham Souness is the best dressed and coolest man on television.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No idea what he looked like in his civvies but Paddy McCourt is the only football player I ever did see who looked like he'd slept in a skip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here